Happy Friday! Are you getting sick of rompers yet? I sure hope not. If your response was “yes”, then my goal is to convince you to love them. DEAL?! I mean, how could you not fall in love with this For Love and Lemons romper…
PHOTOGRAPHY BY: BECKLEY & CO
OK. You might be seeing a trend here on Heels & Hugs, I’ve got a thing for bell sleeves. After all, I did just share a gorg dress with bell sleeves, lined in lace (here). So, it’s a no brainer that I would fall for the layered ruffles on this one.
There’s so much more that I love about this For Love and Lemons romper than just the sleeves. It’s the “sass” the style provides that I am most drawn to. That’s right, SASS! No matter what stage of life you are in, I fully encourage you to dress “sassy” (Heels & Hugs definition-spunky, sexy and classy). My goal is to empower all women, especially mothers to dress in a way they feel most beautiful. As for me, I feel damn “sassy” when wearing a romper. Although, lets be honest…there are times while shopping, where I will find myself battling discouraging inner voices. (I hate when ugly thoughts creep inside my head. Don’t you?!). Don’t worry, they never win. If you are an “OG” reader to Heels and Hugs blog, then you will remember a similar post in regards to choosing an NYE dress (here). #OWNYOURSASS
But back to this romper. In efforts to convince you to love it as much as I do, I’ve provide a list. (*Side note: I live by writing out my “To Do” list. While technology is great, I still need the vindication of marking through a completed task. LOL. Anyone else?).
So here it goes…
Why I love this romper, and you should too:
- I’ve already mentioned the ruffled, bell sleeves. To die!
- Vintage floral print- reminiscent of the 70’s. A breath of fresh air from the more feminine floral spring/summer prints. (Which I also love. It’s just fun to change it up).
- Color- what color is more “sass” provoking then RED. It’s the color of Valentines. Duh! LOL.
- Pockets- OMG, need I say more. Who doesn’t love pockets?!
- Lace up detail- the lace up trend is still going strong. It definitely helps provide the sass.
- Loose fit- UM, comfort always wins.
So have I done it, did I convince you to not only love rompers, but this one in particular?
SHOP MY LOOK: